Am I the only girl that hates receiving a Teddy bear and chocolate? Like, what am I supposed to do with the bear and I’m on a diet, I shouldn’t be eating chocolate and candy ok? lol. Here are some ideas of last min gifts that are not “Cliche” for your special one.
- Makeup pouches – These came in 3 on Amazon. A girl can’t ever have enough
- Hand sanitizers – With the flu going around, everyone can use some. Bath and body works always have deals on them and they are so cute!
- Lipstick – My favorite is from Bite (in Sephora)
- PJs – The heart Pj shorts in the photo is from Old Navy. There are super cute tees that you can mix and match with it as well
- Hand lotion – Get their fav scent or something new for them to try
- Shoes/sandals – these are good for ANY holiday.
- Watch – There are some very affordable/trendy watches at department stores such as Nordstrom racks and Kolhs
- Selfie light – I got this for my sister on Amazon and we’re obsessed!
- Makeup brush holder – This was from Amazon as well. So amazing for traveling
- Adventure – Think of something you can do together! Creating memories and experiences are priceless
Tips: Get gifts that you think your Valentine would like, just pick it in pink or red to make it feel more like a Valentine present. It doesn’t always have to be chocolate and bears.