Hi fellow Avocado lovers, I am so happy to share 3 ways I like to make it at home. These 3 recipes will satisfy any sweet, sour, or salty cravings and the great part is, it’s super easy and does not require a stove or oven.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this treat. I’m not sure what to call it but I’ve been eating it since I was a kid and I still love it. I guess you can also throw in the blender and make a smoothie but I like to eat it with a spoon.
- 1 Avocado
- Ice cubes/ Crushed ice
- 1 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- Cut Avocado in half
- Scoop inside of avocado into a cup with a spoon
- Add 1 tbsp of condensed milk
- Mix it together (you can make it chunky or smooth, whatever texture you like)
- Add ice
This is a simple way to impress your family and friends. I honestly always do it even if it’s just for myself lol.
- 1 Fresh ripe Avocado (When the outside is dark and not hard or soft when you squeeze it)
- Toast/English muffin
- Salt/Pepper/Red chilli flakes
- Cut Avocado in Half
- Get rid of middle seed and peel
- Cut into even thin slices
- Use your fingers to gently spread/fan out the slices to one side into a line.
- On one end, start to roll it up until it is in a full circle, try it keep it as tight as possible
- Gently press down on the top to open it up to make it look bigger and appear more like a rose
- Slide a knife or thin specula under to transfer onto your toast
- Season it
Mango & Avocado Salsa
Just two words to describe this salsa: So. Fresh.
You won’t feel guilty about overeating it.
- 1 Mango
- 1 Avocado
- Lime juice
- ½ cup diced Onion (yellow or purple)
- 1 tomato (or many Cherry tomatoes)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Dice all in similar cube shape
- Mix together with spoon
- Scoop with chips
There you have it! If you make any of these recipes or have your own twist to it, I’d love to know and learn from you!