This week I resumed to classes as usual. I had a test where the grading was 1 point if correct, -.33 if incorrect and 0 if left blank. At first, I thought “wow, so I’ll still get .67 points if I guess.” NOPE. WRONG. I didn’t realize that it was actually better to leave it blank instead of guessing.
There were 2 birthday parties this week and an event at McCarthys Pub that Globe and co arranged. I didn’t go to any of them. I know I really should go out more to get closer to people and have more interesting stories to share, but I haven’t been feeling well. People are going to eventually stop inviting me to things haha.
Random updates on what I’ve been up to:
- Finished all 5 seasons of the show Suits on Netflix in the past 3 weeks.
- Looking for jobs for when I get back in the summer
- Counting down the days until I can file my intent to graduate
- Debating if I want to attend my graduation ceremony
- Got a French bank account. It actually only took 3 weeks (shorter than I expected)
It was nice catching up with everyone and listen to their stories about the places they visited during the break. I learned that there are some friends that you cannot travel with. If you and the people you travel are not on the same page on the budget, taste in food, and places to visit. It could cause tension and ruin the entire trip!